About Tom Nicoli
Tom Nicoli BHC, CI
Board Certified Hypnotist, Worldwide Practice, A Better You Hypnosis, Inc.
"Hypnosis is frequently misunderstood. A person cannot be hypnotized unless they are willing. It is a natural state-of-mind each of us experiences every day.
Hypnotism traces back historically before 1500 BC, to ancient Greece, India, Asia and Hebrew, in addition to Hippocrates, 'the father of medicine', who described the power of positive thought brought about by hypnotism as the healing power of nature, when 'the affliction suffered by the body, the soul sees quite well with the eyes shut'."
Award-winning, Board Certified Hypnotist Tom Nicoli is a published author, public speaker, expert witness, trainer and innovator in the industry of hypnotism.
An internationally trained Hypnotist and weight loss expert, Tom's practice has helped clients from every walk of life tackle some of life's most complex behavioral and physical challenges with profound results, especially when it comes to weight loss with hypnosis.
His clients typically seek relief from a personal issues including but not limited to simple behavioral challenges, addictions, weight loss, motivation, and chronic emotional and physical disorders.
A contributing author to a variety of publications and adjunct faculty member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), Nicoli is a dynamic seminar leader and lecturer, with frequent expert guest appearances on television and radio programs worldwide including NBC News, Dateline NBC, Talk of the Town, The Jordan Rich Show and the popular Massachusetts cable television show Healthy Hypnosis. Tom Nicoli owns and operates A Better You Hypnosis, Inc. in Woburn, MA, where he conducts private sessions. His vast clientele includes professional athletes, celebrities, and international royalty, from locations spanning the globe throughout the US, Switzerland, Dubai, Europe and Canada.
CREDENTIALS & TRAINING INCLUDES
- Certified: Basic & Advanced Hypnotism - Seven States Hypnotherapy (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Pediatric Hypnosis - Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis, Bridgeton, MO (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Board Certified Hypnotist - UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences, London, England. (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Hypnosis Instructor - UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences, London, England.
(NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- 2007 Hypnotism Media Award
- 2007 Inducted into NGH Order of Braid Council
- 2007 Member of NGH Advisory Board
- 2005 NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) Special Recognition Award
- 2004 NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) Achievement Award
- 2003 NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) Charles Tebbetts Award - Spreading the Light of Hypnotism
Contributing author to periodicals including:
- A Better You by Hypnosis
- D.E.P.T.H. of Behavior - The Truth About Weight Loss
MEDIA APPEARANCES AND PUBLICITY INCLUDES
- The HypnoGram
- HypnoGenesis Magazine
- Tee Time Golf Magazine
- Body-Mind-Spirit Magazine
- The Official Guide of Hypnotism
- Contributing columnist for the NGH Journal of Hypnotism - The Consulting Hypnotist
- Dateline NBC - NBC News Transcripts, Dateline NBC 4402 words, JOHN LARSON; KATIE COURIC, Losing It! The Ultimate Diet Challenge
- The Boston Herald, ALL EDITIONS, Pg. 051, 428 words, By HEATHER V. ENG: LIGHTS OUT; Alternate Ways to Quit Cigarettes: More than Smoke and Mirrors
- The Boston Herald You're Getting Very Speedy (Woburn hypnotist helps teen swimmer cut his time)
- NBC News Transcripts, Dateline NBC (7:00 PM ET) - NBC, 7818 words, JOHN LARSON Losing It! The Ultimate Diet Challenge; Dateline follows six dieters as they try different methods of weight loss before a high school reunion
- Poughkeepsie Journal (Poughkeepsie, NY), Pg. 5C, 507 words, D.J. Reese Snap Into This Trance: Hypnosis Can Work For You
- NBC News Transcripts 393 words
- The Boston Herald , 779 words, By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa with Sean Westmoreland. INSIDE TRACK: Bush marshals Daytona as Ben sets the pace
- Dateline NBC, NBC News Transcripts, (7:00 PM ET) - NBC, January 4, 2004 Sunday, 237 words, JOHN LARSON
- Yearbook of Experts (R) Associated Press, 463 words, Holiday Season Means Getting Fatter for Many
- NBC News Transcripts, Dateline NBC (10:00 PM ET) - 312 words, JOHN LARSON
- The Berkshire Eagle (Pittsfield, Massachusetts), January 6, 2006 Friday, HEADLINES, 1003 words, Scott Stafford, Berkshire Eagle Staff Looking Deep Into Hypnotherapy
- The Poly Post; POMONA, CA, 456 words, By Jocelyn Smith, Hypnosis No Longer a Joke
- SHAPE Magazine, October 1, 2005, No. 2, Vol. 25; Pg. 34; ISSN: 0744-5121, 1167 words, Fain, Jean Listen up to lose pounds; A Better You Weight Loss
- Organic Style, June 1, 2005, No. 5, Vol. 5; Pg. 96 ; ISSN: 1530-7824, 2399 words, Rosenbaum, Lara
Weight Loss Methods 25 Ways to Lost Fat Easily and Naturally! Weight Loss Methods)
- NBC News Transcripts, Dateline NBC (10:00 PM ET) - 3110 words, JOHN LARSON Losing It! The Ultimate Diet Challenge: Update on diets of six Quincy High School grads
Media Inquiries - Please Contact: